Sunday 5 July 2020

Thanking you and Google

Thanking you

Dear friends,
          I am very thankful to you all, for your support in my Blogger journey. Yesterday i.e.04/07/2020 our blog-"Your's Dairy" has reached a milestone in such a short period. It has got the first 1000 views. It became possible only with your supports, I expected it but not so soon. Though it is an only first and small step, but most important one...It is a great confidence booster for me. I started this blog out of curiosity(to know what is Blog as this term, I heard online) in 2015, but in June only I started to post regularly. I forget that I have a Blog, but in June 2020 when I make up my mind that I will write Blog seriously, I tried to make Blog in Blogger than I came to know that I have already one.

The woods are lovely, dark and deep,
But I have promises to keep,
And miles to go before I sleep,
And miles to go before I sleep
  
Once again I Thank you all and Google for the great support. With each post, I am improving myself. I will always try to write about useful topics. I request all of you to read my post serial wise for better understanding.


Thanks and Regards,
your Friend
Amit Gupta

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you have any query,want me to write an article of your topic do let me know.Other than this you can discuss with with me on any topic or problems of your life (personal or business).Though i am not expert in any field,i can give suggestion as a friend.

Featured post

Maya (Illusion)

Is time an illusion (Maya)?        In Hinduism time is considered a facet of creation. It exists only so long as we are bound to the...